Fun with fingerpaints!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008



I turn 42 tomorrow. "UGH!" Thats all I have to say about it!

12 comments:

Anonymous,  January 23, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Happy Birthday Marlene.

Anonymous,  January 23, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

oh, is it your birthday Marlene? If so, Happy Birthday to you!

Great photos of fingerpainting.

Anonymous,  January 23, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Oh to be so young!
However I have decided that aging seems to be the only available way to live a longer life! Happy Birthday to a GREAT daughter In-Law!!!

Anonymous,  January 23, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Happy Birthday Marlene! I think you have found the fountain of youth through fingerpainting! :)

Anonymous,  January 24, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Fingerpainting...what a brave mom you are....

Anonymous,  January 24, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

I couldn't agree with your more. Turned 42 a couple of months ago. Love the the photos, I haven't been brave enough to try fingerpaints with Daniel yet.
Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous,  January 24, 2008 at 7:31 PM  

Kiddos are adorable! Happy Birthday Marlene! Hope you had a great day. They say 40 is the new 30. Agree?

Anonymous,  January 25, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday! Fingerpainting is my favorite - though the cleanup is not!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2008 at 6:44 PM  

At this rate you just might catch up with me! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous,  January 26, 2008 at 7:50 AM  

Looks like the kids had lots of fun finger painting!! Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Robyn

Anonymous,  January 27, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

Happy Birthday! And you're a brave woman. Fingerpaint scares the daylights out of me! You should visit my blog - my kiddos got into some Desitin and did some magic of their own with it. Uuggh.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous,  January 29, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Happy belated birthday Marlene! Hope you had a wonderful day.

Love,
Carmen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP