Graduation X 2

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yes, yesterday, Wyatt had his second Graduation from Preschool. You see, he actually goes to 2 different schools.
St. B is where he and Rylee will be going to together this fall. When I signed him up for preschool there I only sent him 3 days a week. The other 2 days a week he attended Y Wee Care with Rylee. I wanted Rylee and him to be together as much as possible and being that she was just starting preschool, I wanted him to be there for her too.
Yesterday was the Y Wee Care graduation. It was great! The kids were all so cute in their caps and gowns.
Wyatt and a couple of his buddies.
More friends!
Here comes my baby boy! :(
He is quite proud of himself!
This one is my favorite!
The Graduation cake. Wyatt is on the bottom right.


We cant forget our future graduates!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous,  May 21, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

AWWWW my fellow "blue bird" Years from now he will look at that picture holding that girls hand and crack up at it with him. I still talk about it to Andrew Lovell whom I held hands with back in the day!

Anonymous,  May 21, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

Those caps and gowns are too cute!

Happy Graduation Wyatt!

Anonymous,  May 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Wyatt is so cute, in all the pics but especially the one holding hands with the girl. What adorable future graduates, you have pictured!!

Anonymous,  May 21, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Oh, how cute! Looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous,  May 22, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

AWWW congrats Wyatt. Love the hand holding picture.

Anonymous,  May 28, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

They are all so darn cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Sorry I haven't responded to your email - it has been crazy. Call me anytime.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP