FFF = Friends, the four legged one!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Rylee loves Molly. Period!

From when she wakes in the morning, until bed time,
Molly is her main concern.



Tickle, tickle!


Puppy kisses!

Molly loves Rylee too!

14 comments:

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

They are quite the cute pair!! How adorable!

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

I can't wait to meet Molly! What a cutie!

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Awwww i can see why she loves Molly!! Soo cute!

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

We did the live furry kind too!! What cute friends they are!!!

I see you have a Holiday World Sticker, we love that place too!!

Debbie

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

What a cooperative dog! :) It sure looks like they love each other a lot!

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

TOO CUTE!!! Is there anything sweeter then a little girl and "her" dog? Love the pics!! Between the two of them, (molly and Rylee) you must smile all day.
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Anonymous,  August 22, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

I have a feeling we'll be seeing pictures of Molly dressed in babydoll clothes in the future. :)

Anonymous,  August 23, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

That is so so so cute! My friend two year old is sooo.... attached to my puppy. They had to get rid of a dog because he nipped their baby twice. He never said a think about that but he will randomly walk to the window and say "Kika come today mommy, Viyet bring Kika?" They are watching her for 2 weeks when I go out of state and he says she is going to sleep with him. Lol.

I have to say.... That is the cutest boston terrier I've ever seen!

Anonymous,  August 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

They are so cute, together!

Anonymous,  August 23, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

Aaaah. Now adorable! I am a HUGE dog lover so I just love it when other people 'get it' like me! :) Never a better friend on this planet than our furry 4 legged ones!

Anonymous,  August 23, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

aaww, how cute. I love how Molly lays with Rylee. :)

I hope you are well.

Anonymous,  August 24, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Absolutely Adorable!

Anonymous,  August 25, 2008 at 5:27 AM  

How sweet!!

Robyn

Anonymous,  September 5, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

AWWWWW!!! We have a boston also!!!! She is adorable!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP