A visit from The Hopkins.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friday we had some friends over for a visit. Adam, April, Kaden and "Baby Addy" as Rylee calls her, came over to visit. Although we do not live that far away from each other we had not seen them since our camping trip on Halloweekend.
Rylee was all over Baby Addy even though Addy is just about an inch shorter that Rylee. Rylee was so excited to show Addy all her toys in her room. They had such a great time together.

Rylee holding Addy

April and I are long time friend making Wyatt and Kaden friends since they were born. They had such a great time together as usual. They were both being so "Boy" we sent them out to the barn with the dads to deal with. Oh yea, Slime and ceilings should not meet!

My poor kitchen ceiling!
Not a lot of time passed before the girls wanted to go see what the boys were doing. I was happy to know that no one was bleeding.

Kaden and Wyatt playing swords

I was happy the girls kept their distance from the wild boys. They both had more fun playing with the flashlights. I am so glad our kids get along so well. I am looking forward to our next gathering. I hope sooner than the last.

Rylee in her Cinderella dress and Addy with her flashlight.

1 comments:

Angie April 27, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Hahaha. Love the slime on the ceiling!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP