FFF - Giving Thanks!
Friday, November 20, 2009
I am so very thankful to all that have donated to
The Guatemala Food Project!
Thank you for believing in this mission as much as I do.
You are all in my list of people I am thankful for.
Many blessings to all of you!
Thank you for believing in this mission as much as I do.
You are all in my list of people I am thankful for.
Many blessings to all of you!
| Angela R |
| Angela V |
| Ann J |
| Becca A |
| Bob & Kathy P |
| Christiana W |
| Dave and Carol G |
| Dee Ann W |
| Ginger E |
| Grandma Isabel |
| Jackie G |
| Karen K |
| Kathy at |
| L Maier-Wesie |
| Michelle C |
| P Koch |
| Rebecca M |
| Ruthanne F |
| Theresa M |
| Tommy J |
| Tony & Becky P |
| W Koch |
| Robyn H |
| Emily W |
| Knights of |
| Arlene & Norman F |
| Aimee W |
| Amber G |
| Jeanne B |
| Jim & Lois M |
| Lee & Nancy R |
| Mary E & Kenneth M |
| Melissa M |
| Peter Jack M |
| Tommy W |
| Cyndi K |
| Darla H |
| Jessica R |
| Joanie D |
| Lin & Jerry B |
| Karen W |
| Lynn P |
| Lisa D |
| Mary Lou W |
| Hannah F |
| Eric S |
| Karen S |
| Janet L |
| Rita U |
| Laura F |
| Barbara B |







4 comments:
wow. what a huge list. you're awesome for doing this.
it is great when people get together for good things like this!
I wish I could have given more...I kept waiting hoping to be able to give more but... :(
I am so Proud to say I know you. You guys are such an inspiration!
Aw.... Love you, too.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
btw - Ella had a dry night on Saturday! She wanted me to tell you guys...
Post a Comment