Mission to Guatemala 2007 - 16 more days!

Monday, November 19, 2007

It has taken so long to get to this point and I am sure the next 2 weeks will fly by! My sweet SIL has agreed to take me, and pick me up from the airport. She suggested with the time difference and my flight leaves so early, we should stay up all night. I can sleep on the plane but she has to go to work. I hope she gets a nap before I get there. THANKS JANELLE!
I have been given some tips from a friend on what to take and what not to take to Guatemala. Making lists and then re-writing them. I am so excited! I am already having trouble sleeping at night. I am sure this will be a wonderful experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP