Mission to Guatemala 2007 - E-Mail from Supporter

Monday, November 5, 2007

Hi Marlene,
The Guatemala scrapbook album arrived today and I love it!! I took it right over to my daughter's house and she is going to put pictures and such from our trips to see and get little J's in it. She has the "Guatemala box" that you made, on a table and whenever little J. goes past it, she wants to pick up the box. I will leave feedback tomorrow when I am not so tired.
My daughter, J, went on a mission trip to Guatemala before she even got her referral for little J., and the group she went with (Moms with a Mission) went to one of the orphanages and painted the walls and tried to fix the place up some. They each carried one suitcase with nothing but things for the children. It is very sad, and I hope they get their act together and allow the adoptions to again take place very soon.
I do hope you all will have a very blessed time on your trip to Guatemala and I will be praying that everything goes just perfectly for the mission.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP