FFF - FULL of Thanks
Friday, November 28, 2008
Things I am most thankful for...
I am thankful that every day God is with me and guides me to be a better person than I was the day before. I pray he continues to make me aware and helps me dismiss all the distractions of this world so I can continue this journey.
Everyone in my family,
Especially Craig, Wyatt and Rylee
All my friends!
And a special thanks to my support group of friends.
Angie S.
Becky M.
Brenda B.
Dee H.
Greta Jo
Jennifer R.
Amy W.
Samantha R.
Stacey W.
Theresa M.
Vanessa R.
You guys are my inspiration!








6 comments:
I am thankful for you too! I can't wait to see you and your family again!
HOpe you had a fabulous family day.
Awwwww your kids are too cute! We are blessed for sure!
hugs,Leslie
Look how little they were! They are way too cute!
I'm thankful for you too!! I'll be even more thankful next time I go to Guatemala because you're coming with me!!
What a great post. That little girl of yours is truly adorable!
I am thankful for you too! I am planning a trip to KY late Feb or early March.
Post a Comment