My pride runith over!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Horray for Craig!


All my husband's hard work has paid off. He has had his new position at HW for just a year now and has successfully completed what he has been working on from the begining. I am so proud of him! HW has not officially anounced this yet but it is a huge acheivement. HW is the first amusement park to get this kind of recognition and all because of Craig's hard work!

Horray for Wyatt!

I am so proud of Wyatt! He received this award last week!


If you cant read it... " The purpose of this Christian Service Award is to recognize the St. Bernard School students who through their actions toward themselves, others, the comunity, and the church, have demonstrated themselves to be of outstanding character and a role model in their effort to live in the way of Christ.

4 comments:

Becky November 20, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

Yay, Wyatt and Craig! Way to go!

Cindy November 20, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

Congratulations Wyatt and Craig!!

Janelle November 21, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF HIM!!!! What a good little role model. I can't wait to see what he does to change the world! HE WILL!!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP