Guatemala Food Project

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mission Trip - December 3rd - 13th, 2009

Collecting items below to be shipped to Guatemala.

Canned Meats
Reusable Grocery Bags
Ziploc Bags 1 Gallon Size
Over the Counter Medications
Vitamins

Also need
money donations for food to purchase in Guatemala. (Rice, beans, fruit and vegetables) This will save on shipping costs plus the foods sold at markets are from struggling families with just a basket or two in front of them to sell. This will help them as well.

Marlene Koenig
P O Box 436
Santa Claus, IN 47579

For Tax Deductible Contribution
make check payable to ...
Des Allemands Mennonite Church

See side bar.

3 comments:

Hannah September 23, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

I think this is such a wonderful thing to do. I'll try to help as much as I can!

Unknown September 26, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Can I get the button to post on my blog, too??

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Mama Bear September 28, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

Just sent money to Vanessa. Blessings for a wonderful trip.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP