So far, Sooooo Gooood!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I have been collecting all over the place and I am so grateful to all my Guate Mom's that have humbled me with all their support.
I boxed up so much stuff last night and will be adding the last of it in Sunday.
My DH Craig has a golf scramble every year and he requested that everyone bring canned meat. I am hopeful it will be good. But this is what I have received so far...

Canned Meats... 263

Reusable Grocery/Tote Bags...
Large... 117 Small... 46

Ziploc Bags 1 Gallon Size... 114

Over the Counter Medications... 1 Box Advil

Vitamins ... "0"

Money... $519.12



We desperately need vitamins and over the counter meds.

It is getting very close to the end of shipping donations. Medrano will be picking these up early next week. Please let me know if you have anything you want to get in this shipment. All shipping costs will be paid by Craig and I. 100% of all money collected will to the purchase of food to complete the food distribution bags.

Thank you all so much for every piece of support you have given to this project.

Marlene Koenig
P O Box 436
Santa Claus, IN 47579

For Tax Deductible Contribution
make check payable to ...
Des Allemands Mennonite Church

2 comments:

Becca September 30, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Marlene - I am collecting some dried beans and jars of peanut butter...

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Vanessa October 1, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Marlene, Martina emailed tonight saying she's having a HUGE success with collecting OTC meds so I am thrilled I will be getting them soon!! YEAH!! I'll post what I have in the next few days!! Oh and you would be happy to know I have about 36 boxes in my kitchen with more in the attic that needs to be packed still!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP