FFF - Just a drop in the ocean.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Please consider donating to this cause. 100% of all money collected will go to the purchase of...

Rice
Beans
Maize (corn)
Fresh fruit
Fresh vegetables

Any amount is excepted from $1.00 to ???. Just click on the donation button on your left.


It's just one bag of groceries, just a drop in an ocean of need,
but to the one mother that receives this grocery bag of food,
it is many nights of prayers answered!

5 comments:

Gardenia October 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Hi Marlene. I see on your sidebar you have the mission trip dates for this December. are in heading that up or Becca -- can you give me details. I may be interested in going if there are spots still open. if you have any info, would you let me know. (also the photo of your babies in the previous post is adorable -- I miss my baby too!)

vaneblu October 9, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

what a beautiful yet sad pic, you can see so much thru' a person's eyes.

Melinda October 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Thanks for the reminder that we should take an active part in helping those less fortunate.

Kim & Dave October 9, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Yes.....such a good reminder!

Hannah October 9, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

That picture breaks my heart. Love that you are doing this and I can't wait to help.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP