Allergic to Christmas trees!?!?!?
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
That's right! Wyatt's doctor thinks he may be allergic to live Christmas trees. Wyatt has been having trouble catching his breath. The night of our "Camp-Out under the Christmas tree" he was really having trouble. He had the same problems last year but it went away by itself. The doctor put Wyatt on Singular and suggested sending him away to a grandparent's that does not have a live tree to find out for sure. Perfect! Because the kids stayed with their Mammaw for a couple days. Not sure what the results are yet but I am praying that he is better now. It's really going to mess up our tradition of Christmas Tree Hunting. Craig said we can still hunt a tree take a picture and then go home and put up a plastic one. I guess I jinxed ourselves when I told that poor guy at the tree farm that, that was what we were going to do when he to our picture.
Thanks Mammaw for the early Christmas Shirt for Craig. He and the kids LOVE it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please pray for "Baby Abby"! That is what my kids call her. Her parents received more troubling news from her doctor. Here is the link to her update... http://www.riggsfamilyblog.com/ We are praying for her and we hope you will too!







1 comments:
oh no, allergic to the tree :-( bummer city. Cute shirt!!!
Post a Comment