Parading and Partying!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
I am a little behind in blogging, as you can probably tell.
This is from our town parade a couple weekends ago. Wyatt and I walked in the parade with some of his school friends.
I just love this face!
Rylee and Grandma riding on the HW tram.
We loved walking in the parade and handing out candy. It was so much fun until we ran out of candy. You should have seen Wyatt's face when we ran out... PANIC... until I told him now his hands were free to wave at everybody. That made him feel better. I tell you, you have to be a quick thinker to turn those frowns upside down.
After "Parading around town" we headed to our Company Children's Christmas Party.
Craig and Wyatt making an ornament.
Rylee bouncing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wyatt in his reindeer costume Craig and I made.
Wyatt in his reindeer costume Craig and I made.
He was Comet in his school program.
Yes, those are real deer antlers and yes, that is a real deer head on our living room wall!
Yes, those are real deer antlers and yes, that is a real deer head on our living room wall!
It's a long story, I'll have to tell you about that poor deer hanging on our wall someday.
Our annual "Camp-Out Under The Christmas Tree Night!"







1 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!
Post a Comment