Birthday Blows and Geocaching Fun!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Craig and I saw a show on KET the weekend before last, Craig researched all about it all week, Friday we were in Louisville and bought a GPS and we were all set.
You download coordinates from the Internet, follow the directions to find your Geocache, write your name in the log book, trade trinkets or not, then put it back exactly where you found it. I can't believe how many hidden geocaches are out there waiting to be found. They are everywhere. Craig and I found 2 out or 3 on Saturday then he and my brother, Shawn, found 2 out 4 on Sunday. I do have a problem though, I will probably have to get my own GPS, a GPS is not an easy object to share. We plan to get the kids involved when the weather breaks and hide a few ourselves. For more info go to http://www.geocaching.com/
Craig's first find
My first find!







3 comments:
That is really neat! I have never heard of that.
Happy birthday, by the way...
Glad you guys were able to do it and find some goodies too!
wow, never heard of that before.
Post a Comment