Ready to start a new week!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things... call it Bloggers Block, broken computer, too busy because Craig was out of town last week or it could be winter blues. It is most likely to be all the above.
First of all, I have been going through a technological disaster. My home computer stopped working then my cell phone lost all its bars. So, I now have a new computer and cell phone. You would think we had money but we don't.
Craig was out of town all last week and got home to a sick, grumpy wife. Poor guy had no idea what was waiting for him at home.
Wyatt began his Judo lessons and loves it. I forgot to take my camera last week. Rylee begins her tumbling classes this Tuesday. Luckily their classes are at the same time and at the same place so Craig can stay with Wyatt and I can stay with Rylee. I am sure we will switch off from time to time though.
This winter CR@P is really getting to me! I am tired of being cold!
Tomorrow begins a new week. I hope it warms up around here.
My kids are still as cute and nutty as ever!
Here is Rylee wearing a pair of Wyatt's pajama pants.
This is Wyatt being cool and drinking a beer (root beer).







7 comments:
Your kids are as cute as ever! I agree, I'm ready for the weather to start warming up...
Cute pics!
What neat pictures! So much personality in you kiddos! So cute!
Those kiddos are hams! Such cute pictures! And I say winter can move on outta here and bring some warmer days, too!
What cute pics!!
You can always come down south where we have no true winter!!
so cute! we are having a cold streak too and ready for some WARM sun!!!
Post a Comment