FFF = New... Rylee's Do and Mommy's present

Friday, January 23, 2009

Daddy's Masterpiece... Rylee's new Do.


Mommy's Birthday present! I LOVE, love it!

I had been wanting something like this for a long time and I just could not find one that I really liked that wasn't made of plastic. Lucky me! No really, lucky us! We have these wonderful neighbors "The Jones". Well Mr. Kenny Jones has started his own metal fabricating business "Elite Fabrications and Machines in Lamar, IN" and Craig asked him if he would make something similar to what I was looking for. Craig came home with it last night. WOW, Huh? Isn't it beautiful? My husband and Kenny Jones get an A++ on this one!



I have not had a chance yet to put our family photos in it yet but you get the idea.

I know, I am so easily amused! Hey, I know what I like:)

10 comments:

ruthie January 22, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

well tr la la...little miss Pippi Longstocking's hairdo is precious!

The frame is awesome Marlene, what a wonderful Birthday gift!

Angie January 22, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

That hair-do is the funniest thing!

I love your picture frame thingy! Hearts are my favorite.

Hannah January 22, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Her hair is hilarious!! What a cool gift!!

Anonymous,  January 22, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Love the hair-do!!! Love the giggles and love the picture frame!

Have a great weekend!

Sarah January 23, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Hilarious hairstyle! Love her giggle!

Greta Jo January 24, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Love the hair-do!
What a nice gift.

Stacey and Dewey January 24, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Way to go Craig, both on Riley's hair :) and the beautiful wall hanging!!!
Thats amazing your neighbor just made that, its beautiful I love the Family in the middle. You have great taste girl!!
Hugs
Stacey

Mama Bear January 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Crazy girl!!! Love the family frame

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP