FFF - That's My Man ! ? !

Saturday, January 31, 2009

So FFF is "UP" How about every hair on a body!

Craig is a nut! He is really enjoying our new home computer. I think it's more that we have DSL instead of dial-up now that really has made the difference. Well, I told him of some old friends that I had found on Face book and he got really interested and started looking up some of his old friends that he had lost touch with. All the sudden I noticed he was wanting to add them to MY friend list. "NO, I don't think so! Get your own FB." So that is what he did. I spent some part of the day showing him how to use it and I HAD to show you his profile photo. His first response from a friend was "What is wrong with you?" My question exactly!







See Rylee in the background? She is fully covered. He is such a bad influence, isn't he?

6 comments:

Angie February 1, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

Oh my gosh! That is too stinkin funny! Did he build that snow fort and fire ring? It makes me cold just looking at it.

Hannah February 1, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

That is really funny!! He seems to be just a little bit crazy

ruthie February 1, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

and they wonder why Mother's worry! LOL

~Emily February 1, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

I am STILL trying to "process" what I just saw. :-)

Mama Bear February 3, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

oh that is way tooooo funny! I need you to come help me with that facebook stuff! I still can't figure out all those appy thingys!!!

Anonymous,  February 4, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

That is too cool!!! Love it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP