FFF - LOVE to ABBY

Friday, February 13, 2009


















Wyatt (front left) and his class made a Prayer Quilt Poster for Abby this week. Craig and I attend "The Children's Mas" there this morning, then stopped by his class to pick it so I could mail it. I hope it brightens her day.

We are all praying for you Abby!

4 comments:

Gail February 13, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

That is so great!! That is real love in action.
Gail

Melinda February 13, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

What a sweet thing to do! I'm sure she'll love it!

Melinda

Kim & Dave February 14, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Yes-truly love in action!

Praying for that sweet baby!

Mama Bear February 14, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

That is just the sweetest ever. I had a friend who makes professional jewelry send her a special bracelet and it is just wonderful to send a little something to let her know how loved she is. Way cute :-)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP