Now, Rylee loves her some Babies!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Rylee - "When I grow up, I want to be a big huge Mommy, like you!"
Me - "Aw, that is, uh, sweet Honey!" Rylee has an obsession with babies. No baby is safe! Even at the grocery store if she hears a baby cry she will say "Aw, Mommy, their is a baby crying!" It would totally make her day if I were to stop what I was shopping for and track down where the sound was coming from. (Shh, sometimes we do. Hey, I like babies too!) I do have to warn our friends with infants and toddlers of Rylee's obsession and that they will have a hard time prying the baby from Rylee's arms.
She will make a WONDERFUL mother someday!







1 comments:
Well getting her and Olivia together is going to be a dangerous thing for any baby within their radar!! LOL!! Maybe she's trying to tell you and Craig something!!
Post a Comment