Introducing ... Sally and Chris!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Monday was our last snow day, I hope, and I could not take another day stuck in the house. So, we decided we were going to go hang out at the mall.
Wyatt really wanted to go and buy a new "Build a Bear". I do encourage him in doing anything "childish", he really seems to be in such a hurry all the time to be grown up or "cool" as he calls it. For heavens sakes. he is just getting ready to turn six, this month. What in the world does he know about being "cool"? I just wish he knew, he IS the coolest little boy I have ever met! Anyway, I told him we could go to Build a Bear but, he would be spending his own "Piggy Bank" money. Well, it did not take long for Rylee to join in and raid her piggy bank too.
So, off we went on our hour drive to the mall.

Rylee picked the cutest bunny rabbit and name her ... You guessed it... "Sally"!


Wyatt picked a T-Rex and named him... "Chris"

Do you see how long his hair is??? I do kind of like it, because when he acts bad I threaten him that I will make him get a hair cut if he does not behave.
Hey, I will use anything I can!
Which, brings me to a funny situation last weekend. We were all at the Knights of Columbus Breakfast after church last Sunday. In case you did not know this already, Rylee's most favorite person in the whole wide world is Grandma Ruthie. Well, Rylee started being a little sassy and pouting with many people around. (She was tired. No, really, she was!) Craig, trying to think fast, said "Rylee, if you don't start behaving, uhhhhh, you wont be able to sit on Grandma's lap!" It worked, but I don't think Grandma liked it.
Anyway, back to the mall. After a quick bath we got Sally and Chris dressed headed to the playground.
Rylee was a little disappointed that "Anna and Richardo" were not there this time. They were at the mall last time we were there and spoke in Spanish. I do hope we see them again.

Rylee and Sally taking a ride on the slide.
Wyatt with his buddy, Chris.


I already miss all of this!

I wish I could keep them little like this, just a little longer!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  February 6, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

awwwww i took abby last week to Build a bear and she picked the same bunny!!! CUTE!!!

Hugs,Leslie

Janelle February 6, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

Nice Rockstar hair! Tell Wyatt I think he is cool!! =)

ruthie February 6, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Your blog is so cute! My heart just melts reading how precious Wyatt and Rylee are !!!! And,no, Grandma didn't like to see her little Angel be told she might have to get off Grandmas lap.

Mama Bear February 10, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

So cute and what great names. We haven't done the "build a bear" thing yet but planning on it soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP