Medrano Shipping box #1
Friday, February 6, 2009
I have been collecting items for the December 2009 mission trip to Guatemala for quite a while now. I planned to pick up a shipping box from the Medrano office in Tennessee when we take our trip there in March. I planned to bring it home, fill it up and drive it back to Tennessee, a 6 hour round trip. Then a friend today, told me of a Spanish store in a small town about 15 minutes away from me. I WAS THRILLED! I drove right over and Yes, collected 2 Medrano boxes, brought them home and I can not believe all the stuff I have slowly collected. Believe it or not, the first box is not near full. I do have some people that have contacted me and have stuffed animals for me but I have not collected them yet. This is what I have so far...
Books = 55
Shoe pairs= 40
Stuffed animals = 26
Educational Lily = 1
Educational Tad = 1
Bag of army men = 1
Dora Hat = 1
Sock pairs = 12
Bath wash glove = 1
Women underpants = 1
Tooth brushes = 3
McDonald toy = 2
Pencil sharpener = 2
Toy rings = 240
Beach bucket set = 2
Small Toy Cars = 157
Medium Toy horse = 3
Pirate play set = 1
Hair accessory set = 1
Large deck of cards = 1
Medium Toy cars/motorcycles = 2
Musical instruments = 7
Mini Magna Doodle = 2
Small girl totes = 39
Medium boy totes/backpacks = 4
Large family totes = 16
Spiderman sunglasses = 1
Puzzles 3+ = 1
Frisbee = 1
Blow up beach ball = 2
Alligator game = 1
Kaleidoscope = 2
Hand puzzle = 1
Doodle Doll = 1
Manicure set = 1
Baby rattle toy =
Craft ornaments = 11
Crayon boxes = 21
Color pencils w/ erasers = 5
Marker set = 2
Sample size Band-Aids = 1
Sample size soap = 3
Sample size shampoo = 1
Sample size lotion = 1
Bubbles = 3
Sticker sheets = 13







2 comments:
You have collected a lot of stuff. Which small town was the Spanish store located in?
What a great sort of collection. Who are you going with to Guatemala in March?
Post a Comment