FFF= FUN with FRIENDS on FIELD trips
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Wyatt had his make up field trip on Tuesday. This time Craig went with him. The weather was much nicer this time.
Wyatt and his buddy Aiden
Rylee's class field trip was scheduled for Wednesday, so I went on Rylee's with her.
Rylee and her little friend Eden
Rylee's class
Rylee and Eden







7 comments:
What cute friends! ANd... love the TP party too!!
So cute. I love friendship when the kids are young, they are just so sweet.
I love the TP post too. I would never do that. Ok. I did do that once but it was too my brother I let it go for like six months and then emailed him pictures of us doing it!!
Too cute!! Love the red shirts!! I'm glad the weather cleared so you could get both field trips in. Looks like Wyatt had a blast going with his dad :)
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey
Looks like you all had a blast!!
Looks like you all had lots of fun! I like the second picture with the silly faces!
Wyatt and Rylee are adrable - as are their friends! I hope I get to see you guys again soon!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What cute pics!!
Robyn
Post a Comment