The Shack by W. P. Young

Thursday, October 2, 2008


Love this book! I am only half way through because it is one of those books you need to be alone to read, just in case the tears start flowing. Definitely a gotta read book!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  October 2, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

HEYYYYYY im glad your back i couldnt find ya!!!! LOL

Hugs,Leslie

Stacey and Dewey October 2, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Cute new blog, love the name, and the pics on the side :)
I have been meaning to buy "The Shack" , I really just need to, I have only heard good things about it, enjoy!!
Hugs!!
Stacey

Becca October 2, 2008 at 6:50 PM  

Marlene - your new blog is so cute!! And I bought The Shack but haven't started it yet. It is sitting next to Eat, Pray, Love that I got last Christmas... I have a nightstand full of books. We should start a book club!! Glad you're back and out of the closet! (Ha, ha, ha!)

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Greta Jo October 2, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

I agree with Bec- I am glad your back!
We missed you on our Guatemala trip. Maybe you will join us next year.

Becky October 3, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Haven't read it yet, but I know it took off like lightening at the library. I think we have over 100 people on a waiting list for it (which is why I haven't gotten to read it yet!)
Glad you are back!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP