FFF - OCTOBER FUN!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Or maybe not.
This past Tuesday Wyatt's Kindergarten class had their fall field trip to a local farm. You know, hay rides, pumpkin pickings and such. Well upon arrival they rushed us out to the fields to pick out our pumpkins because the forecast said that rain was coming our way. Rain!?! What is that? It hasn't rained here in a long time. Well, as soon as the tractor pulled away from the building it started to sprinkle and by the time we returned we were all soaking wet and freezing. I did get a couple pictures and luckily they have rescheduled for this coming week. This time Daddy will be going with Wyatt. I will be going with Rylee soon after to her class field trip. Thank goodness I am back to part time for the winter.








4 comments:
How disappointing!! Hopefully it's going to be beautiful weather next time around!!
I just love hay rides, we live in florida and nobody celebrates halloween.
Rain... its not supposed to rain in the fall :) Love Wyatt's smile on the hayride. Good thing they are rescheduling it sounds like fun!!
They are saying maybe SNOW tomorrow for us...eek again something that should not happen in the fall.
Have a good weekend!!
Stacey
What cute pics!! Sorry it rained!! How disappointing!!
Robyn
Post a Comment