There be pirating among us!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
If a family can have too much fun together,
that would have been us on our Pirate Cruise at St. John's Pass
on our family vacation.


The crew and the cruise was awesome!
They had activities for the kids and the adults,
(if they wanted to) could sit back and relax.
Ooh Scary!

Learning the rules of the ship.
It did not seem to matter how cute this little girl was,
she and everyone around him got squirted with his water gun.
Hearing stories of famous Pirates.

Fun with face painting!

Like I said... If parents wanted to sit back and relax they could!
I couldn't resist to join in.
Neither could Craig!

Aren't you glad not that you are not related to us?
Oh, and sorry to you all that are.
that would have been us on our Pirate Cruise at St. John's Pass
on our family vacation.


The crew and the cruise was awesome!
They had activities for the kids and the adults,
(if they wanted to) could sit back and relax.
Learning the rules of the ship.
It did not seem to matter how cute this little girl was,
she and everyone around him got squirted with his water gun.
Hearing stories of famous Pirates.
Fun with face painting!
I couldn't resist to join in.
Aren't you glad not that you are not related to us?
Oh, and sorry to you all that are.







3 comments:
What a cute pirate family!! Looks like you all had a blast!!
That is way too funny. I love mom and dad pirate!! Funny. Love the kids pirate faces... Too cute!
Glad you guys had such a great time!
Hannah
How freaking fun!!! A "real" pirate ship cruise. The kids must have been on cloud nine. I love the face paint pics, good for you all getting them done.
Fun, fun, memories!!!
Hope your having a good week!!
Stacey
Post a Comment