What a CHILLING Halloweekend!

Monday, October 27, 2008


We are off again!
No... Seriously! We froze on Friday night. You should have seen us. Poor Craig got it the worst. I forgot my sweat pants to sleep in so he said I could wear his sweats and he would sleep in his boxers. Well, about 4:30 in the morning we were all awake and chilled to the bone so we all jumped in one bed and started to snuggle in when Wyatt said "I gotta go potty." UGH!
I told Craig he might as well let me go with him. When we got back I suggested we go home for some hot showers. It's really roughing it when you live 5 miles away from a campground. LOL! But what a blessing too! Well, I had to do NO convincing and we were home within 10 minutes. After some warm showers and food we headed back to camp with many more blankets and a space heater.

The campground was full of Halloween decorations and
the kids loved the "Fricko Freatin" is what Rylee calls it.

Wyatt was a Dinosaur and Rylee a Cheerleader!
It was so chilly so I had to add sweats to Rylee's outfit but it worked out alright.

Rylee just loved seeing Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
She was especially fond of Sleepy!

Aw, here is a face I love!

The Haunted Trail is not so scary in the day time.
This is Wyatt being a Zombie!

Ask me again I'll tell you the same!

3 comments:

Vanessa October 27, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

LOL!! I didn't think you would tell everyone how you roughed it this weekend!! LOL!! Glad you all had a good time!

Stacey and Dewey October 27, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

What a fun weekend!!! And I say all the better that you can look back and laugh about your near freezing, driving home for a hot shower adventure. Thats the stuff of great memories!!
What a fun campground, all decorated for halloween. I'm sure the kids just loved it!!! I can't even believe the summer has come and gone and we did not go camping once, shameful :)
Happy monday!!
Stacey

Mama Bear October 27, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

How fun, good thing you weren't far from home!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP